Dear Family, Well, this was transfer week and that always makes life interesting. Monday I spent the day getting all of the rent checks printed and mailed. Some of them have changed where they want the checks delivered and I haven’t been able to get them changed in IMOS yet. It is not because I haven’t tried, but I didn’t have time to worry about it this month, so I printed the checks and then typed envelopes manually with the address that needed to be on the checks. We also had missionaries coming into the office to get their exit interviews and that is fun to visit with them. These are missionaries that we have known for almost a year and it is getting harder and harder to see them go home with each transfer. It is, pretty amazing, to compare their pictures of when they came with the people they have become—both physically and spiritually. We are so impressed with the missionaries here. Dad had to leave to go get a 15-passenger van to help pick up the missionaries from the ai...

Comments
Post a Comment